3) Nowhere is this misalignment more apparent than in health care reengineering programs.
What does HCR stand for?
HCR stands for Health Care Reengineering
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCR
We have 116 other meanings of HCR in our Acronym Attic
- Health Care Quality Unit (Pennsylvania)
- Handwritten Character Recognition
- Hardcore Rules
- Hardware Concept Review
- Harrison Clinical Research (Germany)
- Harvard China Review (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Haut-Commissaire des Nation Unies pour les Refugies (French; United Nations)
- Hazard Communication Rule (US OSHA)
- Headcount Ratio
- Health Care and Retirement Corporation (now HCR Manor Care, Inc.; Ohio)
- Health Care Reform
- Heart Center of the Rockies (Fort Collins, CO, USA)
- Height to Crown Ratio (trees)
- Hernando County Road
- High Chemical Resistant
- High Chief Ranger (Ancient Order of Foresters)
- High Color Ratio (US Air Force)
- High Commissioner for Refugees (UN)
- High Compression Ratio
- High Consistency Refining (energy)