ACPE and the American College of Medical Quality are working together to provide their members with more leadership and education opportunities in the area of health care quality management.
What does HCQM stand for?
HCQM stands for Health Care Quality Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hyperthyroidism Complaint Questionnaire
- Health Care Quality Act (New Jersey)
- Home Care Quality Authority (Washington)
- Home Care Quality Authority Board (Washington)
- Health Care Quality Financing and Purchasing (Center for Adult Health; Cranston, RI)
- Henry Council for Quality Growth (Henry County, Georgia)
- Health Care Quality Improvement Act of 1986
- Health Care Quality Improvement Fund (Wisconsin)
- Health Care Quality Improvement Initiative
- Health Care Quality Improvement Program
- Health care Costs, Quality and Outcomes
- Highway Capacity and Quality of Service
- Health Care Quality Unit (Pennsylvania)
- Handwritten Character Recognition
- Hardcore Rules
- Hardware Concept Review
- Harrison Clinical Research (Germany)
- Harvard China Review (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Haut-Commissaire des Nation Unies pour les Refugies (French; United Nations)
- Hazard Communication Rule (US OSHA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Correctional Quality Health Care Process The framework of the correctional health care quality management system as specified by ACA standards is based on a system of documented internal reviews and statistical gathering designed by each system's health authority.
Health Care Quality Management for the 21st Century.