This article is a direct result of the Health Care Quality Improvement Program initiated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, which has encouraged identification of quality improvement projects derived from analysis of patterns of care, and therefore required no special funding on the part of this contractor.
What does HCQIP stand for?
HCQIP stands for Health Care Quality Improvement Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hydroxychloroquine (anti-malarial medication)
- Hyperthyroidism Complaint Questionnaire
- Health Care Quality Act (New Jersey)
- Home Care Quality Authority (Washington)
- Home Care Quality Authority Board (Washington)
- Health Care Quality Financing and Purchasing (Center for Adult Health; Cranston, RI)
- Henry Council for Quality Growth (Henry County, Georgia)
- Health Care Quality Improvement Act of 1986
- Health Care Quality Improvement Fund (Wisconsin)
- Health Care Quality Improvement Initiative
- Health Care Quality Management
- Health care Costs, Quality and Outcomes
- Highway Capacity and Quality of Service
- Health Care Quality Unit (Pennsylvania)
- Handwritten Character Recognition
- Hardcore Rules
- Hardware Concept Review
- Harrison Clinical Research (Germany)
- Harvard China Review (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Haut-Commissaire des Nation Unies pour les Refugies (French; United Nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ESRD HEALTH CARE QUALITY IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM In September 1993, a meeting was convened with the Networks and the renal community to discuss ideas for redefining the efforts of the ESRD Networks to improve the quality of care for ESRD patients (McClellan et al.
This project is part of a larger partnership between HCFA and the PROs known as the Health Care Quality Improvement Program (HCQIP).