Last year, they did $18 million and expect to bring in up to $24 million this year, according to Doug Cable, Cangene's manager of corporate development and president of the Health Care Products Association of Manitoba.
What does HCPAM stand for?
HCPAM stands for Health Care Products Association of Manitoba (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Health Care Power of Attorney (medical decision making)
- Health Care Practice Area
- Hobby Center for the Performing Arts (Houston, TX)
- Hospital de Clinicas de Porto Alegre (Portuguese: Clinical Hospital of Porto Alegre; Porto Alegre, Brazil)
- Houston Climate Protection Alliance (Texas)
- Habitat Conservation Plan Advisory Committee (Florida)
- Health Care Professional Advisory Committee (American Medical Association)
- Henry County Performing Arts Center (McDonough, GA)
- House of Commons Public Accounts Committee (UK)
- Hudson County Public Art Commission (New Jersey)
- Habitat Conservation Planning Branch
- Hand Counted Paper Ballot
- Hanford Corporate Planning Board
- Hawthorn City Pipe Band (Australia)
- Helium Cooled Pebble Bed
- Heparinized Complete Peripheral Blood
- Heavy Charged Particles in Biology and Medicine
- Human Core Promoter Binding Protein
- Hancock County Planning Commission (Maine)
- Harris County Psychiatric Center (University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston)