Many institutions offer loan repayment assistance, says Joanne Conroy, chief health care officer for the Association of American Medical Colleges.
What does HCO stand for?
HCO stands for Health Care Officer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCO
We have 58 other meanings of HCO in our Acronym Attic
- Health Corporate Network Supply
- Ho Chunk Nation Transportation (Black River Falls, WI)
- Human Concentrative Nucleoside Transporter
- Human Cognitive Neuroscience Unit (Northumbria University; UK)
- Hillsborough County Neighborhood Watch Association (Tampa, FL)
- Harvard Club of New York
- Housing Corporation of New Zealand
- Harvard College Observatory
- HC Orsteds Institute (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Head of Contracting Office
- Health Care Ombudsman (Vermont)
- Health Care Organization
- Hearing Carry-Over
- Heavy Cycle Oil
- Heights Chamber Orchestra (Cleveland Heights, OH)
- Helicopter Control Officer
- Hierarchical Cycloid Overlay (algorithms)
- Hollister Company (clothing line)
- Honor Code Office (Brigham Young University; Utah)
- Hubbard Communications Office (Scientology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The greatest constraints to access information by PLWHA as indicated in the table above, included location of health care officers (93.
In any case, the future Army health care officer is exposed to a medical education system that excels at training people for rewarding careers in health care, offers immediate hands-on experience, and unique specialized training and assignment opportunities that are not normally found any where else.
A team, including the senior officer, entered the cell followed by two health care officers, one of whom attempted to resuscitate Mr Bloomfield.
Prison health care officer Ronald Aubrey told how he intervened in a clash between the doctor and Mr C on the prison landing Dr Malas had demanded: "What are you looking at?
Mrs Howe claimed: ``When I met the prison anti-bullying and health care officers they assured me he would be shipped out to Ashfield in Bristol within 48 hours but nothing has been done.