of Central Florida) assemble nine articles that review research on micro and macro health care management topics, including the determinants of health care organizational performance, such as the influence of organizational factors on financial performance, the relationship between private equity ownership and nursing home performance, patient handoffs, and changing an organization's dominant logic to a more transformational style of problem analysis and decision making.
What does HCM stand for?
HCM stands for Health Care Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCM
We have 158 other meanings of HCM in our Acronym Attic
- League of Women Voters of Hillsborough County (Florida; also seen as LWVHC)
- Habeas Compliant Message
- Hair Club for Men (various locations)
- Haitian Christian Ministries (Pillatre, Haiti)
- HALIFAX Class Modernization
- Handset Configuration Manager
- Harbor Consulting and Management (Norristown, PA)
- Hardcore Metal (music)
- HARDMAN Comparability Analysis Methodology
- Health Care Maintenance
- Hermite-Cloud Method
- High Capacity Mount
- High Capacity Multiplexing
- High Council Members (gaming)
- High-Performance (Voice) Compression Module (Cisco)
- Highest Common Multiple (mathematics)
- Highway Capacity Manual
- Hispanic Consumer Market (sector)
- History of Coal Mining
- Hitachi Cable Manchester (Manchester, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a health care management consulting firm in Philadelphia, Pa.
Consumer dissatisfaction, provider unrest, rising claims costs, higher premiums and employers upset by the costs of employee health benefits are all signs that the current model of health care management -- based on resource and financial restrictions -- is in its death throes.