What does HCLABC stand for?
HCLABC stands for Health Care Leaders Association of British Columbia (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hummingbird Communications, Ltd. (Canada)
- Hydro Carbon Law (Iraq)
- Hydrochloric Acid (Hydrogen Chloride)
- Hamilton County Leadership Academy (est. 1991; Noblesville, IN)
- Health Care Liability Act
- Health Care Liability Alliance
- Health Coalition on Liability and Access
- Hellenic Canadian Lawyers' Association
- High Capacity, Low Affinity
- Hofstra College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Health Care Liability Claim
- Helms Community Learning Center (school; Houston, TX)
- Highbridge Community Life Center (Bronx, NY)
- Holding Company Liquidity Committee (Japan)
- Holy Cross Lutheran Church
- Horizon Community Learning Center (Phoenix, AZ)
- Hull City Learning Centre (UK)
- High Complexity Laboratory Director (American Board of Bioanalysis certification)
- High-complexity Clinical Laboratory Director