What does HCIES stand for?
HCIES stands for Health Care Integrated Educational System (Maricopa County, Arizona)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hague Convention on Intercountry Adoption (Netherlands)
- Harvard Center for International Development
- Hidalgo County Irrigation District (Texas)
- High Consequence Infectious Disease
- Human Computer Interaction Design
- Herkimer County Industrial Development Agency (New York)
- Hillsdale County Industrial Development Commission (Michigan)
- Host Command Interrupt Enable (programming)
- Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert (certificate; China)
- How Can I Ever Repay You?
- Haviland Collectors International Foundation
- High Confidentiality Investment Fund
- Hannoverschen Cochlear Implant Gesellschaft (German: Hanover's Cochlear Implant Society; Germany)
- Health Care Industry Group
- Health Communication Interest Group (Western States Communication Association; Omaha, NE)
- Hepatitis C Immune Globulin (biomedicine)
- Hot Cathode Ion Gauge
- Human-Computer Interface Guidelines
- Huntsville CALS Interest Group
- Holy Cross Immaculate Heart of Mary (Chicago, IL)