OPTUM Division * Health Care Information Line (HCIL) telephone services.
What does HCIL stand for?
HCIL stands for Health Care Information Line
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCIL
We have 5 other meanings of HCIL in our Acronym Attic
- Human-Computer Interface Guidelines
- Huntsville CALS Interest Group
- Holy Cross Immaculate Heart of Mary (Chicago, IL)
- Health Care Information Infrastructure (National Information Infrastructure subset)
- Human-Computer Intelligent Interaction (research)
- Human-Computer Interaction Institute (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Human-Computer Interaction International (conference)
- Hybrid Capture II (assay)
- Hampshire Centre for Independent Living (UK)
- Hawaii Centers for Independent Living (Honolulu, HI)
- Hillingdon Centre for Independent Living (UK)
- Honda Cars India Limited (Honda Motor Company)
- Hotel Corporation of India, Ltd.
- Human Computer Interface Laboratory
- Human-Computer Interaction Layer
- Health Care Improvement Leadership Development (Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Cilincal Practice, Lebanon, NH)
- How Can I Love You More? (M People song)
- Hard Core Iron Man (gaming)
- Health Care in Mexico (study abroad program; University of Texas at Austin)
- Health Care Interchange of Michigan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Healthmarc provides a broad range of health care utilization management services, including hospital admission review, outpatient review, case management, discharge planning review, catastrophic case management, a health care information line and a guided second-opinion program.