Cascino said her section council and ISBA's Elder Law Section Council have worked together with elder advocacy and health care industry groups and fiduciaries on HB 6477, which, if passed, will amend the statute to provide greater protections to principals.
What does HCIG stand for?
HCIG stands for Health Care Industry Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCIG
We have 1 other meaning of HCIG in our Acronym Attic
- Human Computer Interaction Design
- Herkimer County Industrial Development Agency (New York)
- Hillsdale County Industrial Development Commission (Michigan)
- Host Command Interrupt Enable (programming)
- Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert (certificate; China)
- How Can I Ever Repay You?
- Health Care Integrated Educational System (Maricopa County, Arizona)
- Haviland Collectors International Foundation
- High Confidentiality Investment Fund
- Hannoverschen Cochlear Implant Gesellschaft (German: Hanover's Cochlear Implant Society; Germany)
- Health Communication Interest Group (Western States Communication Association; Omaha, NE)
- Hepatitis C Immune Globulin (biomedicine)
- Hot Cathode Ion Gauge
- Human-Computer Interface Guidelines
- Huntsville CALS Interest Group
- Holy Cross Immaculate Heart of Mary (Chicago, IL)
- Health Care Information Infrastructure (National Information Infrastructure subset)
- Human-Computer Intelligent Interaction (research)
- Human-Computer Interaction Institute (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Human-Computer Interaction International (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She said the coalition of health care industry groups pledged to take 1 to 1.