Nine organizations have renewed their silver-level sponsorship of the Foundation's Health Care Industry Advisory Council for 2007.
What does HCIAC stand for?
HCIAC stands for Health Care Industry Advisory Council (American Society of Radiologic Technologists)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCIAC
- Human-Computer Interaction/Human Robot Interaction
- Hague Convention on Intercountry Adoption
- Hawaii Crop Improvement Association
- Hazardous Chemicals Information Act
- Health Care Industries Association
- Health Care Investment Analysts, Inc. (est. 1985; Evanston, IL)
- Hudson County Improvement Authority (New Jersey)
- Hungarian Chemical Industry Association
- Hyper Converged Infrastructure Appliance
- Hudson County Interscholastic Athletic Association (New Jersey; high school sports governing body)
- Health Care Information Advisory Committee (Oklahoma)
- Hospitality Coalition on Indoor Air Quality (America for Nonsmokers' Rights; Berkeley, CA)
- Human Capital Investment Branch (US FEMA)
- Hart County Industrial Building Authority (Georgia)
- Hwa Chong Institution Boarding School (Singapore)
- Hawaii Captive Insurance Council
- Health Care Information Council (Texas)
- Highmark Casualty Insurance Company (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Home Construction Insurance Company (Sacramento, CA)
- Human Computer Interaction Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ASRT Education and Research Foundation's Health Care Industry Advisory Council met for its ninth annual meeting May 1-3 in San Diego.
The ASRT Education and Research Foundation's Health Care Industry Advisory Council is a highly regarded community of experts.