What does HCILD stand for?
HCILD stands for Health Care Improvement Leadership Development (Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Cilincal Practice, Lebanon, NH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Human-Computer Interaction International (conference)
- Hybrid Capture II (assay)
- Hampshire Centre for Independent Living (UK)
- Hawaii Centers for Independent Living (Honolulu, HI)
- Health Care Information Line
- Hillingdon Centre for Independent Living (UK)
- Honda Cars India Limited (Honda Motor Company)
- Hotel Corporation of India, Ltd.
- Human Computer Interface Laboratory
- Human-Computer Interaction Layer
- How Can I Love You More? (M People song)
- Hard Core Iron Man (gaming)
- Health Care in Mexico (study abroad program; University of Texas at Austin)
- Health Care Interchange of Michigan
- History and Culture Institute of Mining (West Virginia)
- Hotel Catering and Institutional Management (course; various locations)
- Human-Computer Interaction and Multimedia (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Hotel Catering and International Management Association (now Institute of Hospitality)
- Health Care Interpreter Network (California)
- Hierarchical Crossbar Interconnection Network