Health Care Financing Review 25(4):105-117, Summer 2004.
What does HCFR stand for?
HCFR stands for Health Care Financing Review (US DHHS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HCFR
- Health Care Financial Managers Association
- Health Care Financing and Organization
- Facial Paresis, Hereditary, Congenital
- Haryana Community Forestry Project (India)
- Health Care Fund for the Poor (Vietnam)
- High-Carbon Filled Polymer (sensor)
- Hillary Clinton for President
- Hillsborough County Foster Parent Association (Florida)
- Horse Cave Free Public Library (Horse Cave, KY)
- Henry Council for Quality Growth
- Health Care Fraud Report (biweekly journal)
- High Commissioner for Refugees (UN)
- Hillsborough County Fire Rescue (Tampa, FL)
- Horry County Fire Rescue (Conway, SC)
- Haliburton County Folk Society (Canada)
- Hall County Fire Services (Gainesville, GA)
- Health Care Financial Services (billing; various locations)
- Host Controller Functional State (programming)
- Household Commercial Financial Services (Prospect Heights, IL)
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 1994 study of Medicare patients published in Health Care Financing Review reported that traditional Medicare patients received 18.
The Medicare & Medicaid Statistical Supplement of the Health Care Financing Review.
Health Care Financing Review, 1990 Annual Supplement.
Health Care Financing Review 11(3):87-101, Spring 1991.
Health Care Financing Review 11(4): 1-41, Summer 1990a.