What does HCECG stand for?
HCECG stands for Health Care Ethics Consortium of Georgia (Emory University)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hawthorn Community Education Centre (Victoria, Australia)
- Human Capillary Endothelial Cell
- Human Cerebral Endothelial Cell
- Human Cerebrovascular Endothelial Cell
- Human Conjunctival Epithelial Cell
- Human Corneal Epithelial Cell
- Hickman County Economic and Community Development Association (Centerville, TN)
- Health Council of East Central Florida, Inc.
- Homeschool Cooperative Educating in Central Florida
- Homeschool Cooperative of East Central Florida (Orlando, FL)
- Harvard Committee on Employment and Contracting Policies
- Hand Controller Engage Driver
- Housing, Community, and Economic Development (university curriculum; various locations)
- Howard County Economic Development Authority (Maryland)
- Hudson County Economic Development Corporation
- Harris County Community and Economic Development Department (Texas)
- Hinds County Economic Development District (Mississippi)
- Housing and Community Economic Development Department (National Urban League)
- Humboldt County Economic Development Department (California)
- Hendricks County Economic Development Partnership (Avon, IN)