chief executive of Best on Board, a health care consulting group in Chicago.
What does HCCG stand for?
HCCG stands for Health Care Consulting Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCCG
We have 9 other meanings of HCCG in our Acronym Attic
- Hawkesbury Community Care Forum (Hawkesbury, Australia)
- Highland Community Care Forum (UK)
- His Church Christian Fellowship (est. 1985; now Life Christian Church; Oceanside, CA)
- Hope Christian Community Foundation (philanthropy encouragement; Memphis, TN)
- Hudson County Correctional Facility (New Jersey)
- Huerfano County Correctional Facility (Colorado)
- Huntington County Community Foundation (Huntington, IN)
- Haut Conseil Culturel Franco Allemand (French: Franco-German Cultural High Council; Paris, France)
- Discharge Under Honorable Conditions, Convenience of the Government
- Harvard College Consulting Group
- Heavy Catalytic Cracking Gasoline
- Hemispheres Compliance Consulting Group, LLC (Morristown, NJ)
- HERMES Critical Care Group (Amsterdam, the Netherlands)
- Haines City Citrus Growers Association (Florida)
- Highlands County Citrus Growers Association, Inc (Florida, USA)
- Hague Conference / Conférence de la Haye (Hague Conference on Private International Law)
- Health Care Center for the Homeless (Orlando, FL)
- Henry County Court House (Mt. Pleasant, IA)
- Highlands County Coalition for the Homeless, Inc. (Sebring, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the private practice model, EHR incentives have provided a catalyst for practices to purchase systems and deploy electronic health records, therefore increasing the practice's information technology expenditures," Kenneth Hertz, a principal with MGMA Health Care Consulting Group, said in a statement.