Zimmerman, Shuffield, Kiser & Sutcliffe of Orlando, in cooperation with friends, family, clients and co-workers, donated 1,674 pair of socks to the Health Care Center for the Homeless, Inc.
What does HCCH stand for?
HCCH stands for Health Care Center for the Homeless (Orlando, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCCH
We have 9 other meanings of HCCH in our Acronym Attic
- Haut Conseil Culturel Franco Allemand (French: Franco-German Cultural High Council; Paris, France)
- Discharge Under Honorable Conditions, Convenience of the Government
- Harvard College Consulting Group
- Health Care Consulting Group
- Heavy Catalytic Cracking Gasoline
- Hemispheres Compliance Consulting Group, LLC (Morristown, NJ)
- HERMES Critical Care Group (Amsterdam, the Netherlands)
- Haines City Citrus Growers Association (Florida)
- Highlands County Citrus Growers Association, Inc (Florida, USA)
- Hague Conference / Conférence de la Haye (Hague Conference on Private International Law)
- Henry County Court House (Mt. Pleasant, IA)
- Highlands County Coalition for the Homeless, Inc. (Sebring, FL)
- Hill Country Christian Homeschoolers (est. 1999; Comal, TX)
- Houston Convention Center Hotel Corporation (Texas)
- Hennepin County Community Health Department (Minnesota)
- Harlem Congregations for Community Improvement, Inc.
- Haut Conseil de la Coopération Internationale (France)
- Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. (Elgin, IL)
- Homogeneous Charge-Compression Ignition