The Health Care Association of New Jersey has not adopted a policy position on culture change in nursing facilities.
What does HCANJ stand for?
HCANJ stands for Health Care Association of New Jersey
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Homing Cellular Adhesion Molecule
- Hopkinton Community Access and Media (Hopkinton, MA)
- Human Capital Asset Management (US General Services Administration human resources)
- Health Care for America Now (grassroots campaign)
- Hitachi Controller Area Network
- Hockey Canada (governing body of Canadian hockey)
- Hudson Climate Action Network (Hudson, MA)
- Health Coach Association of North America (trade association; various locations)
- Hobie Class Association of North America
- Home Care Association of New Hampshire
- Health Care Accountability Ordinance (San Francisco, CA)
- Health Care for All Oregon
- Health Claims Arbitration Office (Maryland)
- Hennepin County Attorney's Office (Minneapolis, MN)
- Hancock County Agency on Aging, Inc.
- Humboldt County Association of Governments (California)
- Halifax Coalition Against Poverty (Canada)
- Health Care Action Plans
- Health Care Administration Program (various organizations)
- HealthCare Automation Partners (consulting company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
only) Fax: 603-228-2118 Health Care Association of New Jersey Hamilton, N.