org Health Care Association of Michigan Michigan Center for Assisted Living Lansing, Mich.
What does HCAM stand for?
HCAM stands for Health Care Association of Michigan (est. 1948; Lansing, MI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCAM
We have 2 other meanings of HCAM in our Acronym Attic
- Healthcare-Associated Infection
- High Class All Inclusive (hotels)
- High-Current Arc Ignition (electronics)
- Hubbard College of Administration International (Scientology)
- Human Carbonic Anhydrase Isozyme II
- Hadronic Calorimeter
- Hill Country Animal League (Boerne, TX)
- Hitachi Capital Auto Lease (Japan)
- Hudson County Animal League (New Jersey)
- Hawaii Coalition Against Legalized Gambling (Honolulu, HI)
- Health Care Auxiliary of Minnesota
- Home Care Alliance of Maine
- Homing Cellular Adhesion Molecule
- Hopkinton Community Access and Media (Hopkinton, MA)
- Human Capital Asset Management (US General Services Administration human resources)
- Health Care for America Now (grassroots campaign)
- Hitachi Controller Area Network
- Hockey Canada (governing body of Canadian hockey)
- Hudson Climate Action Network (Hudson, MA)
- Health Coach Association of North America (trade association; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Facility involvement with the Health Care Association of Michigan and administrator involvement with the state chapter of the American College of Health Care Administrators brought to bear a broader range of expertise.
Reginald Carter is executive vice president, Health Care Association of Michigan.