A health care analysis unit has been created to collect blinded data on every patient in the state in order to promulgate outcome-based practice guidelines that can be used both to modify inefficient provider behavior and to serve as practice standards for use in defending against charges of malpractice.
What does HCA stand for?
HCA stands for Health Care Analysis (journal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCA
We have 314 other meanings of HCA in our Acronym Attic
- Hamilton-Clermont Cooperative Association
- Handyman Club of America
- Hanford Contractors' Association
- Hans Christian Andersen (author)
- Harrells Christian Academy (Harrells, NC)
- Hazardous Communication Act
- Head of Contracting Activity
- Head of Contracting Agency
- Health Care Administration
- Health Care Agency
- Health Care Assistant
- Heartland Christian Academy
- Heidelberg Center for American Studies (University of Heidelberg; Germany)
- Held by Civil Authorities (US Navy)
- Helideck Certification Agency (UK)
- Helsinki Citizens' Assembly (Turkey; also seen as HYD)
- Helvetica Chimica Acta (Wiley chemistry publication)
- Henkel Consumer Adhesives (various locations)
- Hermit Crab Association (est. 2001)
- Heterocyclic Amine