in Health Care Administration from Iona College in New Rochelle.
What does HCA stand for?
HCA stands for Health Care Administration
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCA
We have 314 other meanings of HCA in our Acronym Attic
- Halifax Christian Academy
- Hall-Carpenter Archives (est. 1982; UK)
- Hamilton-Clermont Cooperative Association
- Handyman Club of America
- Hanford Contractors' Association
- Hans Christian Andersen (author)
- Harrells Christian Academy (Harrells, NC)
- Hazardous Communication Act
- Head of Contracting Activity
- Head of Contracting Agency
- Health Care Agency
- Health Care Analysis (journal)
- Health Care Assistant
- Heartland Christian Academy
- Heidelberg Center for American Studies (University of Heidelberg; Germany)
- Held by Civil Authorities (US Navy)
- Helideck Certification Agency (UK)
- Helsinki Citizens' Assembly (Turkey; also seen as HYD)
- Helvetica Chimica Acta (Wiley chemistry publication)
- Henkel Consumer Adhesives (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Methodology An electronic survey of forty-three health care administration programs with membership in the Association of University Programs in Health Care Administration was conducted to determine information relative to the frequency, design, implementation and evaluation of service learning programs.
Kolb has held positions at local, regional and national levels that have enhanced the direction of physician executives in health care administration and policy.
Mosher, PhD, is director of the Health Care Administration Program and professor of Health Care Administration and Political Science at Mary Baldwin College, Staunton, VA.
Diplomates are distinguished by the level of their skills in analysis, review, case management and many areas of health care administration.