AARP's consulting firm, Health Benefits America, is already doing that, using standards developed by the nonprofit National Committee on Quality Assurance.
What does HBA stand for?
HBA stands for Health Benefits America
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBA
We have 147 other meanings of HBA in our Acronym Attic
- Happy Birthday to You
- Human Cytochrome B5
- Habbo Basketball Association (Habbo Hotel)
- Hampshire Beekeepers' Association (UK)
- Haryana Badminton Association (India)
- Hawai'i Beekeepers' Association
- Hawaii Baptist Academy (Honolulu, HI, USA)
- Health & Beauty Aid
- Health & Beauty America (company)
- Health Benefits Advisor
- Health, Beauty & Accessories
- Healthcare Businesswomen's Association
- Heavy Brigade Afloat
- Hemoglobin A
- Hierarchical Bloom-Filter Array
- High Beam Assist (halogen headlights)
- Highway Beautification Act of 1965
- Hirsch Bedner Associates (est. 1964)
- Hispanic Basketball Association
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - Hobart (Airport Code)