Health Authority Abu Dhabi said laboratory tests showed the products had been mixed with banned chemicals that increase the risk of heart problems.
What does HAAD stand for?
HAAD stands for Health Authority Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAAD
We have 2 other meanings of HAAD in our Acronym Attic
- Helicopter Air to Air Combat
- High Altitude Athletics Club
- High Authority for Audiovisual Communications
- Hispanic Access Advisory Council
- Hispanic Alliance of Atlantic County
- Hockey Altercation Action Camp (San Diego Ice Arena developmental hockey class)
- Holland Area Arts Council (Holland, MI)
- HRSA AIDS Advisory Committee
- Hungarian American Athletic Club
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
- History of Art, Architecture and Design (various universities)
- Hawaii Association of Addiction and Drug Abuse Counselors
- High-Angle Annular Dark Field
- High-Angle Annular Detector Dark-Field
- High Angle Annular Dark Field STEM Detector
- Haitian American Association of Engineers and Scientists
- Houston Area Association for the Education of Young Children (Texas)
- Hamilton Army Air Field (Marin County, California)
- Healthy African American Families (Los Angeles, CA)
- Hispanic Advertising Agencies Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
The guidebooks, which were developed and distributed in collaboration with the Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HD), aim to encourage pupils to develop wholesome eating habits.
The Health Authority Abu Dhabi has accredited the conference as being worth 12.
In fact, a survey conducted by the Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HD) in late 2011 and early 2012 showed that most Abu Dhabi residents did not know how to screen for the disease, or how common it was among the population.
The congress, co-sponsored by the Health Authority Abu Dhabi and the Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority, is a global event in which over 600 health care, government and corporate leaders from over 25 countries come together to define objectives and frame solutions to the challenges of health care reform, cost, quality and delivery.
Abu Dhabi: 37 doctors in Abu Dhabi have been shortlisted to compete in various categories at the upcoming Abu Dhabi Medical Distinction Award (ADMDA), the Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HD) said.
The Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD) announced on Wednesday, the updates of the Personal Qualification Requirement (PQR) effective immediately, for healthcare professionals who wish to become licensed to practice in the Abu Dhabi emirate.
The course, organised by the Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD) for the first time, was attended by nearly 30 professionals.