Clinical and functional outcomes were assessed using the DAS28 and the Health Assessment Questionnaire Disability Index (HAQ-DI), which is a measure of a patient's physical function.
What does HAQDI stand for?
HAQDI stands for Health Assessment Questionnaire Disability Index
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Habitual Activity Questionnaire (health assessment)
- Hardware Association of Queensland (East Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Harvard Asia Quarterly
- Health Activity Questionnaire
- Health Assessment Questionnaire
- High Accuracy Quartz (watch)
- Hip Acceleration Quotient
- Health Assessment Questionnaire Disability Index
- Health Assessment Questionnaire into German
- Health Assessment Questionnaire for the Spondylarthropathies
- Hamilton-Wentworth Air Quality Initiative (Ontario, Canada)
- Hazlet Area Quality of Life Alliance
- HIV/AIDS Quality of Care Initiative (Zimbabwe)
- Hadoop Archives
- Harmonization (certification mark for low voltage energy cables)
- Harrisburg (Amtrak station code; Harrisburg, PA)
- Haryana (India)
- Hawaii Administrative Rules
- Hazard Analysis Report
- Height Above Runway
Samples in periodicals archive:
Introduction The Health Assessment Questionnaire Disability Index (HAQ-DI) is the most widely used self-report questionnaire to assess functional status of patients with arthritis.
On the Health Assessment Questionnaire Disability Index (HAQ-DI), clinically relevant improvements were seen in both tocilizumab groups, starting at week 4, and with greater mean reductions than the protocol-defined minimal difference of -0.
Patients were also evaluated for functional status, with statistically significant improvements being seen on the modified Scleroderma Health Assessment Questionnaire Disability Index and on visual analog scale scores for pain and for physician global assessment.