In its 2002 Health Assessment Document for Diesel Engine Exhaust, EPA concluded that diesel exhaust was "likely to be carcinogenic to humans by inhalation," but because of the uncertainties and assumptions in the studies reviewed, EPA did not believe the evidence supported a quantitative exposure/dose-response relationship.
What does HAD stand for?
HAD stands for Health Assessment Document
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HAD
We have 109 other meanings of HAD in our Acronym Attic
- High Availability Control Workstation (IBM)
- Hawaii Arts Center for Youth (Honolulu, HI)
- Housing Authority City of Yuma (Yuma, Arizona)
- 3-Hydroxyacyl-CoA Dehydrogenase (deficiency)
- Atlantic Haddock
- Halmstad, Sweden - Halmstad (Airport Code)
- Hardware Data Acquisition
- Harness Assembly Drawing (electrical wire assembly drawing for manufacturing of cable harness assemblies)
- Harrow Association of Disabled (UK)
- Headbangers Against Disco
- Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Heat Acquisition Devices
- Heat Activated Device
- Heated Air Ducting
- Hebrew Association of the Deaf (Philadelphia, PA)
- Heinemann Australian Dictionary
- Hemadsorption (laboratory virus testing)
- High Aluminum Defect
- High Availability Device
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) Associated Dementia
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the regulatory agenda which came out in April, a health assessment document and a risk assessment document are to be done in a few months.
Health Assessment Document for Diesel Engine Exhaust.