For additional information contact Health Advocates for Older People Inc.
What does HAFOP stand for?
HAFOP stands for Health Advocates For Older People
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hydrogen Atmosphere Flame Ionization Detector
- Hospital Art for Kids (Albuquerque, NM)
- Hammond's Flycatcher (bird species Empidonax hammondii)
- Helium Accumulation Fluence Monitor
- Hydrothermal Atomic Force Microscopy (chemistry)
- Haight Ashbury Free Medical Clinic (San Francisco, CA)
- Have A Fine Navy Day
- Hagerman Fossil Beds National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Health & Fitness Online
- Hinged Ankle Foot Orthosis
- Health and Fitness Omnibus Survey (UK)
- Hybrid Arctic Float Observation System
- Haight Ashbury Food Program (San Francisco, CA)
- Hawaii Academy of Family Physicians
- Human Alpha-Fetoprotein
- Hopkins Area Family Resource Center (Minnesota)
- Halton Autistic Family Support (UK)
- Hankuk Academy of Foreign Studies (Yongin, South Korea)
- Have A Fun Summer
- Heart of America Family Services (Overland Park, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health Advocates for Older People proposed the project in response to the overwhelming need to provide New York's elderly population of low and moderate-income seniors with a quality, affordable assisted living environment.
It is being developed by a non-profit organization called Health Advocates for Older People, Inc.