A snapshot done by Health Action International (HAI) in 2009 showed that patients in the UAE pay at least four times more for branded drugs as compared to the generic versions.
What does HAI stand for?
HAI stands for Health Action International
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HAI
We have 147 other meanings of HAI in our Acronym Attic
- High Altitude High Speed Target
- Highly Accelerated Humidity Stress Test
- Horse Anti-Human Thymocyte Globulin
- Hawaii Association of Health Underwriters
- Heads of Aboriginal Health Units (Australia)
- Helicopter Advanced Health and Usage Monitoring System
- Household and Agricultural Hazardous Waste
- Hamamatsu Agency for Innovation (Shizuoka, Japan)
- Handbook of Artificial Intelligence
- Healing Arts Institute (Fort Collins, CO)
- Health Alliance International (University of Washington)
- Healthcare-Acquired Infection
- Healthcare-Associated Infections
- Helicopter Association International
- Hellenic Aerospace Industry
- HelpAge International (UK)
- Hemagglutination Inhibition (Immune assay type, microbiology)
- Hepatic Activity Index
- Hepatic Arterial Infusion (therapy)
- Higgenbotham Auctioneers International (Lakeland, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health Action International (1992), HAI News, Penang, Malaysia: IOCU and Health Action International Clearinghouse, 65: 3.
The one-day snapshot comparison of the prices of insulin was done across 60 countries by the Health Action International, an independent global network working to increase access to essential medicines.
org Health Action International Jacob van Lennepkade 334-T 1053 NJ Amsterdam NETHERLANDS E-mail: info@haiweb.
RAP+ (African Network of People with AIDS), Health Action International, which has many local groups in Africa, Women Fighting AIDS in Kenya (WOFAK) and many other groups were also helping in Paris.