While at the University of New Mexico, she worked with the Acoma, Navajo, White Mountain Apache, and Zuni Tribes as consultant and master teacher for the Inter-Tribal Health, Physical Education and Recreation Program.
What does HPER stand for?
HPER stands for Health, Physical Education and Recreation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPER
We have 4 other meanings of HPER in our Acronym Attic
- Home Parenteral or Enteral Nutrition
- Human Performance Engineering (Australia)
- Haemophilia Programme Enhancement Project (est. 1991; British Columbia, Canada)
- Health Professionals Education Project (various locations)
- Heavy Power Equipment Plant (India)
- High Performance Engineering Polymer (composition)
- HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) Performance Enhancement Proxy
- Humboldt Park Empowerment Partnership
- High Powered Energy Projectile Launcher
- Hispanic Pain Experience Questionnaire
- Holding-Period Excess Returns (finance)
- Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Athletics
- High Power Electromagnetic Radiation Branch (Naval Research Laboratory)
- Health Physical Education Recreation
- Himachal Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission (India)
- health physical education recreation and dance
- Department of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Safety (now Department of Health and Human Performance; Middle Tennessee State University)
- Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Teacher Education
- Health Policy and Economic Research Unit (British Medical Association; UK)
- Hewlett-Packard Education Services