NJIE FLIES WITH HEADQUARTERS AND HEADQUARTERS SQUADRON AT MCAS YUMA.
What does HEDRON stand for?
HEDRON stands for Headquarters Squadron (US Navy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- High-Energy-Density Physics
- High-Explosive Dual-Purpose
- Higher Education for Development Program (USAID)
- Home Equity Diversification Plan (mortgage)
- Higher Education Data Policy Committee
- Higher Education Design Quality Forum
- Hanford Environmental Dose Reconstruction (project)
- Human Engineering Deficiency Report
- Human Engineering Domain Report
- Heterogeneous Distributed Real-Time Architecture
- Headquarters Squadron Fleet Air Wing (US Navy)
- HM&E Equipment Data Research System
- HM&E Equipment Data Retrieval System
- Health Economics and Decision Science (University of Sheffield; UK)
- Health Electronic Data Sheet
- Herpetic Eye Disease Study (clinical trial)
- Higher Education Data Sharing Consortium
- Higher Education Digitisation Service (University of Hertfordshire; UK)
- Higher Education Diversity Summit (Denver, CO)
- Human Exploration and Development of Space (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Volunteers from the 237 Brigade Support Squadron and 243 Headquarters Squadron, both from West Bromwich, are going to Helmand Province, the scene of bloody fighting with the Taliban.
Supporting these units are the Mission Support Group, the Maintenance Group, the Medical Group and Headquarters Squadron.
He served as a pilot and squadron air operations officer, 86th Fighter-Interceptor Wing, Landstuhl AB, Germany; squadron air officer commanding, USAF Academy, Colorado; adjutant for the 3550th Pilot Training Group and Commander Headquarters Squadron Section, Moody AFB, Georgia; staff officer, Directorate of Plans, Headquarters USAF, Washington, D.
Hill Award Winners are: Best Garrison Mess Hall: Mess hall 710 Headquarters and Headquarters Squadron Marine Corps Air Station, Yuma, Aria.
The duo were among 135 soldiers from Wiltshire-based 6, Headquarters Squadron, 22 Engineer Regiment of the Royal Engineers, who flew to Kenya in January.