According to financial managers at Headquarters Air Force, the leave software automatically pays out to Reservists if the leave is on record one year after the end-of-tour date.
What does HAF stand for?
HAF stands for Headquarters Air Force
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HAF
We have 77 other meanings of HAF in our Acronym Attic
- Hong Kong Aero Engine Services Limited
- Heparin in Acute Embolic Stroke Trial
- Home Appliance Electronic Tag Consortium (est. 2005)
- Historical Archives of the European Union (European University Institute; Florence, Italy)
- High Altitude Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Has Anyone Ever Written Anything for You (song)
- Angioneurotic Edema, Hereditary, with Normal C1-Inhibitor Concentration and Function
- Hartford Association for the Education of Young Children (Connecticut)
- Hawaii Association for the Education of Young Children
- Halogen Acid Furnace
- Heartland Arts Fund (now Arts Midwest's Performing Arts Fund; various locations)
- Helicopter Assault Force
- Hellenic Air Force (Greece)
- High Abrasion Furnace (type of carbon black)
- High Altitude Fluorescence
- High Atlas Foundation (New York, NY)
- High-Order Ambiguity Function
- Hindu American Foundation (Kensington, MD)
- Historic Albany Foundation (Albany, NY)
- Hitachi Accelerated Flash (flash storage)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In essence, CAM does not "own these funds but, instead is responsible and accountable to Headquarters Air Force and the lead commands for their execution.
supports Headquarters Air Force with books, monographs, and special studies; it also organizes exhibits on historical themes.
For more than twelve years, SI International has served as a contractor for the military space community including Headquarters North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), Headquarters Air Force Space Command (AFSPC), Headquarters Army Space Command (ARSPACE), and United States Space Command (USSPACECOM)--now United States Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM).
They have demonstrated their mettle at every level, from their flights and squadrons to major commands and Headquarters Air Force.