These changes mean that the headphone jack on the new iPhone will be located at the bottom of the phone, rather than the top.
What does HPJ stand for?
HPJ stands for Headphone Jack
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPJ
We have 7 other meanings of HPJ in our Acronym Attic
- High Performance and Information Sharing (Base One International Corporation)
- High-Pressure Injection System
- Hospital Plan Insurance Services (UK)
- Highland Park Independent School District (Dallas, Texas)
- Highway Patrol Investigation Unit (San Andreas, CA)
- Hewlett Packard International Users Group Association
- Holographic Particle Image Velocimetry
- Human Parainfluenza Virus Type 1
- Human Parainfluenza Virus Type 2 (virology)
- Half Price Jewellery
- Hesse Page Journal (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- High Plains Journal (US farm and ranch news publication)
- High Prosecutor Justice (gaming; Helltaker)
- High-Performance Jacket (ammunition)
- Human Pancreatic Juice
- Health Promotion Journal of Australia
- Houston Peace and Justice Center (Houston, TX)
- Highland Park Junior High (school)
- Hawaii Pacific Journal Index (magazine index; University of Hawaii)
- High Plains Junior Rodeo Association (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As well as the new dock connector, the part also seems to take in the headphone jack and the home button connector for the hotly awaited devices, the Daily Mail reports.
Included with the piano are two headphone jacks, MIDI terminals (In/Out) and an AUX IN terminal, allowing an external source, such as a sound module or CD player, to be connected so the performer can play along with a favorite recording artist.
Both models incorporate analog and digital stereo outputs for connection to powered speakers or a recording device, three-band EQ for tone balancing, built-in speaker and headphone jack with volume control and three-way power, as well as CD-TEXT and CD-RW compatibility.