The company has reported diluted headline earnings per share, down 44% to 130 cents for the six months ending December 2011.
What does HEPS stand for?
HEPS stands for Headline Earnings per Share
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HEPS
We have 21 other meanings of HEPS in our Acronym Attic
- Health Education Professional Resources
- Health Emergency Preparedness and Response (various nations)
- Hecho en Puerto Rico (Spanish: Made in Puerto Rico; entertainment production company)
- Hunger Eradication and Poverty Reduction (various organizations)
- Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Administration
- Hunger Eradication, Poverty Reduction and Employment (World Bank)
- High Energy Phenomena in Relativistic Outflows (astronomy conference)
- Higher Education Processes Network
- Health Economics and Policy Research Unit (University of Glamorgan; Pontypridd, Wales, UK)
- Higher Education Policy Research Unit (Ireland)
- Henderson European Property Securities (Henderson Investors Singapore)
- High Efficiency Performance Standards (Australia)
- High Energy Particle Sensor (National Polar-Orbiting Operational Environmental Satellite System; US NOAA)
- High Energy Protein Supplement
- Higher Education Partnership for Sustainability
- History, Economics, Political Science, Sociology (various universities)
- Hydro-Electric Power Station (various locations)
- Higher Education Partnership of Southeast Florida (Oakland Park, FL)
- Higher Education and Public Sector Systems (business unit; SunGard; Wayne, PA)
- Higher Education Preparation and Support Service (US Department of Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HIGHER EARNINGS MTN said adjusted headline earnings per share totalled 438.
The bank said that its normalised headline earnings per share for the first four months of 2009 fell 18 percent because of the increase in bad loans.
07m in 2001 and headline earnings per share were 2.