The 155Mbps framer contains clock recovery circuits, byte alignment and frame synchronization, frame descrambling, frame overhead analysis, ATM cell synchronization, ATM cell header error correction and ATM cell payload descramble functions.
What does HEC stand for?
HEC stands for Header Error Correction (ATM)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HEC
We have 266 other meanings of HEC in our Acronym Attic
- Hand-Eye Coordination
- Handicapped Encounter Christ
- Hardware Error Correction
- Hasselblad Electric Camera
- Haute École de Commerce (French)
- Hautes Études Commerciales
- Hautes Etudes Commerciales (French)
- Head End Converter (Valere)
- Header Error Check (ATMF)
- Header Error Control (ATM)
- Header Error Count
- Health Education Care
- Health Education Consultant
- Health Education Coordinator (various universities)
- Health Enhancement Center (variouos locations)
- Health Executive Council (US DoD/US VA)
- Health Expenditure per Capita (statistic)
- Healthy Environments for Children Initiative (University of Connecticut)
- Heartland Educational Consortium (Lake Placid, FL)
- Heated Eyelash Curler
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CY7C954DX is UTOPIA level 1 and 2-compliant and supports Header Error Correction (HEC) and multi-PHY addressing.
CDB transmit functions include ATM cell header error correction (HEC) calculation and insertion, automatic generation of idle cells with user-assigned value when the transmit FIFO underruns and optional scrambling of the cells prior to transmission.