Coun Jack Shearer said: "I think our group as a whole strongly wishes to see Ninian Park rebuilt as a better club, but we are concerned the Head of Terms Agreement will lock us out of further discussions.
What does HOT stand for?
HOT stands for Head of Terms
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOT
We have 127 other meanings of HOT in our Acronym Attic
- Heart of Silicon Valley (est. 2002; charity concert series; California)
- Heart of Sonoma Valley Association (California)
- Higher-Order Singular Value Decomposition
- Hall of Testing (Everquest, gaming)
- Handels-Onderneming Telgenkamp (Dutch game seller)
- Hands of Time
- Hands-On Training
- Hat-On-Tight (jailer's term for arrestee about to be released)
- Hawaii Ocean Time-Series
- Hawaiian Ocean Time