Abdul Majeed Al Zannan Head of Procurement Department).
What does HOP stand for?
HOP stands for Head of Procurement (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOP
We have 103 other meanings of HOP in our Acronym Attic
- Higher Order Operational Techniques in Semantics
- Half-Operator (IRC)
- Hand Off Propose
- Hand-Off Point
- Handbook of Operating Procedures (Texas)
- Handbook of Pragmatics (linguistics; John Benjamins Publishing Company)
- Hands on Partnership
- Hands on Physics
- He Oranga Poutama (New Zealand; Maori sports and culture)
- Head of Pancreas
- Head of Profession
- Head of Programmes
- Head on Pillow
- Health Outreach Partner
- Health Outreach Program (various organizations)
- Healthy Options for Planeview (Community-Campus Partnership with Wichita State University)
- Heater Output Power
- Heating Oil Partners (now HOP Energy, LLC)
- Helicopter Operation
- Helium Oxidizer Tank Pressure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simon Taylor, Head of Procurement for Northern Rail, said: "Northern went through a competitive tender process which Dickinson Dees won through their thorough understanding of our business and values, coupled with depth and breadth of experience and commercial awareness.
Simon Taylor, head of procurement for Northern Rail, said: "Northern went through a competitive tender process which Dickinson Dees won through their thorough understanding of our business and values, coupled with depth of experience and commercial awareness.
The SIBF delegation is headed by Ahmed bin Rakkad Al Amri, Director of SIBF, along with Omran Al Qatari, Head of Procurement Section at the Sharjah Department of Culture and Information.
The head of procurement section at the Logistics Department of the Ministry and member of Milipol Qatar Committee Brigadier Saud Rashid al-Shafi said the exhibition is very important as it helps to identify development in the field of modern technologies in internal security.
Purchase/Commercial Manager, Al Gurg Group * Head of Procurement, EMCOR Facilities Services L.
They will shorten the recovery period for patients who have undergone surgery," said the head of procurement.