A percutaneous pancreaticogram was done which revealed a round filling defect of 15 mm occupying the main pancreatic duct in the region of the head of pancreas raising the possibility of a mucinous ductal neoplasm.
What does HOP stand for?
HOP stands for Head of Pancreas
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HOP
We have 103 other meanings of HOP in our Acronym Attic
- High Order of the Owl Tailgate Society (Rice University; Houston, TX)
- Higher Order Operational Techniques in Semantics
- Half-Operator (IRC)
- Hand Off Propose
- Hand-Off Point
- Handbook of Operating Procedures (Texas)
- Handbook of Pragmatics (linguistics; John Benjamins Publishing Company)
- Hands on Partnership
- Hands on Physics
- He Oranga Poutama (New Zealand; Maori sports and culture)
- Head of Procurement (various locations)
- Head of Profession
- Head of Programmes
- Head on Pillow
- Health Outreach Partner
- Health Outreach Program (various organizations)
- Healthy Options for Planeview (Community-Campus Partnership with Wichita State University)
- Heater Output Power
- Heating Oil Partners (now HOP Energy, LLC)
- Helicopter Operation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ultrasonography of abdomen showed swelling of head of pancreas with peripancreatic swelling.