B wanted takes regular practice, sometimes moving only the head or neck four or eight times at a moderately slow tempo: On one, straighten the head and neck and look toward the corner; on two, slant the head as the cheek is brought forward by curving the neck.
What does H&N stand for?
H&N stands for Head and Neck (medical)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of H&N
- Harold and Maude (film)
- Heat & Material (gas process)
- Hematemesis & Melena (medicine)
- Hennes & Mauritz (clothing store)
- Hit & Miss (lumber industry)
- Hudson and Manhattan (Railroad)
- Hull & Machinery (insurance)
- High and Mighty Color (Japanese rock band)
- Health and Medical Informatics Digest
- Headquarters and Maintenance Squadron
- Health and Nutrition
- Holmes and Narver
- Herald & Post (free Scottish newspapers produced by the Scotsman Publications Ltd.)
- History & Physical
- Hambrecht & Quist
- Harrington and Richardson (firearms)
- Health and Rescue (various organizations)
- Henry and Richard (H & R Block Tax Services)
- Hit and Run
- Hoisting and Rigging
Samples in periodicals archive:
This rise has been attributed to the increased effectiveness of head and neck cancer therapy, which results in prolonging patients' survival and, hence, their risk of subsequent disease.
Similarly, new developments in radiation oncology have helped improve the outlook for patients with locally advanced or recurrent head and neck cancers.
These tumors are relatively rare in the head and neck region, accounting for only I to 3% of all cases of malignant fibrous histiocytoma.
Introduction In addition to the various medical complications that can occur following any surgical procedure in the head and neck region, a number of surgical complications can occur, as well.