Introduction The Local Hazardous Waste Management Program (LHWMP) is a multi-agency effort mandated by the state of Washington with the goal of keeping hazardous and toxic materials out of the environment through education and behavioral changes in industries that generate hazardous wastes (LHWMP in King County, 1997; Washington State Department of Ecology, 2000), City and county governments are responsible for assisting conditionally exempt small-quantity generators (CESQGs) under this State Department of Ecology mandate.
What does HWMP stand for?
HWMP stands for Hazardous Waste Management Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HWMP
We have 3 other meanings of HWMP in our Acronym Attic
- Hentai Weeaboo Master Lords (gaming)
- Hardware Management Module
- Hazardous Waste Minimization Manual (EPA)
- Hazardous Waste Management and Minimization Act (EPA)
- High Water Mark of Medium Tides (British maps)
- Hybrid Wireless Mesh Networks
- He Who Must Not Be Named (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
- He Who Must Obey Me
- High Water Mark of Ordinary Spring Tides (maps, Scotland)
- Hazardous Waste Management Plan
- Hybrid Wireless Mesh Protocol
- Hazardous Waste Management Project in Alexandria (Alexandria, Egypt)
- Hazardous Waste Management Regulations
- Hazardous Waste Management Rules (various states)
- Hazardous Waste Management Research Fund (Columbia, SC)
- Hauptman-Woodward Medical Research Institute (Buffalo, NY)
- Henry Wilson Memorial School (Farmington, NH)
- Highlander Way Middle School
- Hall for Workshop of Meta Synthetic Engineering
- Hanford Waste Management Technology Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Denver's Hazardous Waste Management Program oversees and supports the identification, packaging, shipment, and disposal of RCRA-listed wastes City-wide to ensured that these are handled in ways consistent with RCRA regulations.