The leading brands of fabric softeners contain dangerous chemicals such as chloroform, camphor, and limonene, all of which are on the Environmental Protection Agency's hazardous waste list.
What does HWL stand for?
HWL stands for Hazardous Waste List
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HWL
We have 23 other meanings of HWL in our Acronym Attic
- High Weald Joint Advisory Committee (UK)
- Healthy West Jordan Committee (Utah)
- High Wycombe Judo Centre (High Wycombe, Bucks, UK)
- How Would Jesus Compete
- How Would Jesus Drive?
- Henry Wade Juvenile Justice Center (Dallas, TX)
- Heartland Working Jack Russell Terrier Club
- How Would Jesus Smell
- Healthy Working Lives (UK)
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (Germany)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (author)
- High Warlord (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- High Water Line
- Housing Wait List (San Francisco, CA)
- Howling with Laughter
- Hutchison Whampoa Limited (Hong Kong)
- Harriet Wasserman Literary Agency (est. 1981)
- Henry Wellcome Laboratory for Biogerontology Research (University of Newcastle, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Later this year TV cathode ray tubes will be placed on the hazardous waste list by the Department of environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
Later this year, TV cathode ray tubes (CRTs) will be placed on the hazardous waste list by the Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra).