Some by-products of the burning are very toxic but Mr Deegan said these were "expected to fall within the level permitted" under current European hazardous waste incineration directives.
What does HWID stand for?
HWID stands for Hazardous Waste Incineration Directive (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HWID
- Healthy Workplace Initiative (various organizations)
- Hekimian Web Interface
- High Water Interval
- His Wheels International (Wheaton, IL)
- Hot Wire Ignition
- Head Woman in Charge
- Health Workforce Information Center
- High-Performance Wan Interface Cards (Cisco)
- High-Speed WAN (Wide Area Network) Interface Card (hardware; Cisco)
- Hazardous Waste Identification Division (US EPA)
- Human Work Interaction Design
- Hardware Interface Descriptor Block (Cisco)
- Hobart Waterfront International Design Competition (Australia)
- Hazardous Waste Incineration Facility
- Here's What I Have
- How Will I Know It When I See It?
- Hispanic Women in Leadership (est. 1988; Houston, TX)
- Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation