Patrick is the program coordinator for hazardous materials operations within the FBI's Hazardous Materials Response Unit of the Laboratory Division.
What does HRMU stand for?
HRMU stands for Hazardous Materials Response Unit (US FBI)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HRMU
- Henry Robinson Multi-Service Center (Oakland, CA)
- High Resolution Marine Seismology Group
- High-Resolution Multi-Spectral Instrument
- High-Resolution Multi-Spectral Stereo Imager
- Human Resource Management Services Office (Bacolod City, Philippines; also seen as HRMS)
- Human Resources Management Support System
- Human Resource Management (university course)
- Hampton Roads Maritime Training Center (Tidewater Community College; Norfolk VA)
- Hotel and Restaurant Management Training Center (Pangasinan State University, Philippines)
- High Risk Model of Threat Perception
- High Risk Management Unit (Goulburn Correctional Centre; Australia)
- Health Reporting Network
- Heroin (narcotic drug)
- Hidden Recharge Number
- Home Rehabilitation Network (online program)
- Hood River News (Hood River, OR)
- Host Resource Negotiator
- Hotel Reservations Network, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- House Rabbit Network
- Hryvnia (Ukrainian currency unit)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hazardous Materials Response Unit Responding to threats and incidents involving hazardous chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear materials, including weapons of mass destruction (WMD), requires specialized expertise.
The Laboratory's Hazardous Materials Response Unit trains, equips, and provides support to 21 FBI response teams operating across the United States.
Laboratory Hazardous Materials Response Unit personnel collected, screened, and transported evidence found in Olsen's home, car, and workspace.