2) A Hazardous Materials Response Team vehicle sits outside the school.
What does HMRT stand for?
HMRT stands for Hazardous Materials Response Team
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMRT
- Hawk Mountain Ranger School (Pennsylvania Wing Civil Air Patrol)
- Healthy Meals Resource System (USDA)
- High Mobility Rocket System
- Historical Model Railway Society (Britain)
- Hull Miniature Railway Society (UK)
- Human Resource Management System
- Proton Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (aka Hydrogen Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy)
- High Mountain Remote Sensing Cartography
- Health and Medical Research Strategic Review
- Hierarchical Mobile Resource Reservation Protocol (computer networking)
- His Majesty's Royal Tug (UK)
- Honda Malaysia Racing Team (car racing)
- Human Milk Reverse Transcriptase Enzyme
- Hazardous Materials Response Unit
- Hospital Management Research Unit (Canada)
- Human Metabolic Research Unit (Division of Nutritional Sciences; Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Hahira Middle School (Hahira, GA)
- Haim-Munk Syndrome
- HalbMastwurfSicherung (German: munter hitch belay)
- Hallmark Management Services Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Rebecca Nolan The Register-Guard Police shut down traffic in a River Road neighborhood Wednesday afternoon and activated a hazardous materials response team after a woman discovered her adult son dead in a house dusted with a suspicious-looking white powder.
In addition to their regular fire duties, the members of this station are part of the Hazardous Materials Response Team (HazMat), on a voluntary basis.
Setting up a hazardous materials response team can be an expensive proposition.
Also a member of the Bergen County Hazardous Materials Response Team, she goes into contaminated sites to take samples and analyze the extent of any damage, exposure and ongoing hazard.
Fortunately, no one else was hurt, and the Houston Fire Department already had a hazardous materials response team with the knowledge and the equipment to handle the accident.