Fort Campbell's Hazardous Materials Program Following these business practices, the first step in developing the Fort Campbell HMMP was establishing a single supply point on the installation through which all hazardous materials are processed, issued, and stored.
What does HMP stand for?
HMP stands for Hazardous Materials Program (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HMP
We have 139 other meanings of HMP in our Acronym Attic
- Historical Markers of Williamson County (book; Tennessee)
- Heme Oxygenase
- Habitat Management Plan (conservation; various locations)
- Half-Marathon Pace (running)
- Handmade Paper
- Hardware Maintenance Program
- Harmonie Municipale Pétange (Luxembourg orchestra; Pétange, Luxembourg)
- Haughton-Mars Project (NASA)
- Hayes Microcomputer Products (modems)
- Hazard Mitigation Plan (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CSX, for instance, combines its environmental, health and hazardous materials programs.