[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Regional Fire Training Center at the LCC campus provides the Fire Science Academy Certificate Program, which prepares individuals in basic fire training and fitness and leads to certification by the Michigan Fire Fighters Training Council for Fire Fighter I and II, Hazardous Materials Awareness, and Hazardous Materials Operations.
What does HMO stand for?
HMO stands for Hazardous Materials Operation(s)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMO
We have 78 other meanings of HMO in our Acronym Attic
- Human Remains
- Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Hypothetical Maximum Number of Stripes
- Hospital Municipal Nossa Senhora Aparecida (Portugese; Hospital Municipal Nossa Senhora Aparecida)
- Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti (Croatian Museum of Naive Art)
- Helmet-Mounted Night Vision
- Her Majesty's New Zealand Ship
- Habitat Module Outfitting
- Hadassah Medical Organization (Israel)
- Hand Money Over
- Healing Music Organization
- Health Maintenance Organization
- Health Management Organization
- Healthcare Maintenance Organization
- Hear Me Out (chat)
- Heavy Machine Operator
- Hermanus Magnetic Observatory
- Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico - General Ignacio Pesqueira Garcia (Airport Code)
- Hibbert Moneymaking Organization (The Simpsons cartoon)
- High Mobility Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
It can also serve as a main text for any safety and hazardous materials operations courses in the United States, Canada, or overseas.
All HMRU/HMRT employees are required to complete the HMRU Hazardous Materials Operations Course and WMD Crime Scene Course, which teach the students how to respond safely and effectively to a hazardous materials crime scene.