Among his topics are regulations and record keeping requirements of the US Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), particulates and gases, industrial hygiene, noise and OSHA's hearing conservation program, thermal stressors, training, accident causation and investigation techniques, and hazardous materials management.
What does HMM stand for?
HMM stands for Hazardous Materials Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMM
We have 72 other meanings of HMM in our Acronym Attic
- High Mix, Low Volume
- Higher Mass Limit Vehicle (Austraia)
- Highly Maneuverable Lethal Vehicle
- Half Molecule Model
- Hand Maid Mai (anime)
- Hand Maid May (anime)
- Hank's Modified Medium (biology)
- Hardware Maintenance Manual
- Harmonie municipale de Mâcon
- Hatch Mott MacDonald Group, Inc. (engineering consulting firm; Millburn, NJ)
- Health Ministers Meeting (various organizations)
- Heavy Magic Missile (Tibia game)
- Heavy Meromysin
- Heavy Metal Maniacs
- Heidelberger Medical Marketing (Heidelberg; Germany)
- Helicopter Marine Medium
- Heroes of Might and Magic (gaming)
- Hex MICA Module (Cisco; contains 6 modems)
- Hidden Markov Model
- Home Management of Malaria (health strategy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This edition reflects changes in requirements for security, labels and signage, hazardous materials management, hazard communications, and accident investigation.
Murray discussed the critical topics of hazardous materials management and security in the post-9/11 world.
Army, and some municipalities and businesses on projects involving waste minimization, hazardous materials management, pollution prevention and recycling.
The use of gasification to convert waste materials into fuel for fuel cells could literally solve two environmental problems at the same time," predicts Hazardous Materials Management magazine.
Environment Canada negotiated this first-ever Environmental Protection Alternative Measures Agreement, and the article and commentary will be published by Hazardous Materials Management in the upcoming December/January edition of the magazine (website: www.
Operations include forest management planning, road construction and maintenance, harvesting, forest renewal and maintenance, compliance and environmental inspections, hazardous materials management and facilities management.
Magazine titles include Broadcaster, Canadian Architect, Hazardous Materials Management, Machinery & Equipment and Canadian Plastics.