And the Hazardous Liquid Pipeline Safety Act of 1979 regulates pipeline transportation of other hazardous liquids, including crude oil, petroleum products, anhydrous ammonia and carbon dioxide.
What does HLPSA stand for?
HLPSA stands for Hazardous Liquid Pipeline Safety Act of 1979
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Harvard Law & Policy Review (publication)
- Home Loan Payment Relief
- Housing Land and Property Rights
- Howard League for Penal Reform
- Heavy-Lift Pre-Position Ship (US DoD)
- Hercules Load Planning System
- Heures Les Plus Sombres (French: darkest hours; WWII occupation of France by the Nazis)
- Hillsboro Lighthouse Preservation Society (Hillsboro, FL)
- Hot Liquid Process Simulator
- Huronia Lightstation Preservation Society (Canada)
- Heavy Lift Project Team
- High Lift Pallet Truck
- Hispanic League of the Piedmont Triad (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Hacienda La Puente Unified School District (California)
- Health and Labour Questionnaire (various locations)
- Heart-Lung Quotient
- High Level Qualifier
- Holistic Living Quest (Pittsburgh PA)
- Household Level Questionnaire
- Huntington Library Quarterly (University of California Press)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The primary federal standard is the Pipeline Safety Act of 1994, which is a combination of two previous statutes: Natural Gas Pipeline Safety Act of 1968 and the Hazardous Liquid Pipeline Safety Act of 1979.