Our field personnel capture extensive Inspection data and maintenance requirements in line with 'Close', 'Visual' and 'Detailed' grades of Inspection supported by the client's hazardous area classification drawings covering gas, vapour or combustible dust areas.
What does HAC stand for?
HAC stands for Hazardous Area Classification
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HAC
We have 289 other meanings of HAC in our Acronym Attic
- Hamilton Arts Collective (Baltimore, MD)
- Hands across the Campus (American Jewish Committee)
- Hansard Association of Canada
- Harbor and Approach Chart
- Harbour Arts Centre (UK)
- Have A Cow
- Havre Athletic Club (Le Havre, France)
- Hawaii Advisory Committee (USCCR)
- Hawaii Air Cargo (Honolulu, HI)
- Hawkesbury Agricultural College (Australia)
- Head Ally Cockroft (Australian-based consulting firm)
- Heading Alignment Circle (NASA; space shuttle)
- Heading Alignment Cone (US NASA)
- Heading Alignment Cylinder (US NASA)
- Health Access Coalition
- Health Action in Crises (UN World Health Organization)
- Health Administration Center (US VA)
- Health Assessment Questionnaire (used to assess quality of life)
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Hearing Aid Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
In that regard, it was imperative to meet all the requirements for a Class 1 Div 2 hazardous area classification for the coating of nanocrystalline zinc oxide, which is used for a variety of pharmaceutical and cosmetic applications.