What does HBSE stand for?
HBSE stands for Hazard-Based Safety Engineering (workshop)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBSE
- Honours Bachelor of Science (degree)
- Harvard Business School Club of Atlanta (Georgia)
- Hermosa Beach Sister City Association
- Houston-Baku Sister Cities Association (Houston, TX)
- Humber Bay Shores Condominium Association (est. 1997; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Harvard Business School Club of Chicago (Illinois)
- Harvard Business School Club of New York
- Haines Borough School District (Alaska)
- Hampton Bays School District (Long Island, New York)
- Haryana Board of School Education (India)
- Human Behavior and the Social Environment (college course)
- Hampton Beach Seafood Festival (New Hampshire)
- Hummer/Bird Study Group (Clay, AL)
- Healthcare Business Services Groups, Inc.
- Harold Burson Summer Internship (Burson-Marsteller)
- Hispanic Business Stock Index
- Hotel Booking Solutions Incorporated (various locations)
- Human-Biometric Sensor Interaction (ergonomics)
- Health-Based Screening Levels
- Huntington Beach Surf Lifesaving Association (California)