Friday was the last day to submit applications to FEMA's Hazard Mitigation Grant Program, which assigns funds to municipalities that have proposed long-term disaster prevention plans.
What does HMGP stand for?
HMGP stands for Hazard Mitigation Grant Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HMGP
We have 1 other meaning of HMGP in our Acronym Attic
- Hughes Med-Grad Fellowship (Birmingham, AL)
- Hydroxy Methyl Glutaryl Flavonones
- Headline Media Group Inc.
- High Mobility Group I (protein)
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Geofisika Indonesia (Indonesian: Geophysics Indonesian Students Association)
- High Mobility Group Proteins I and Y (chromatin component)
- High-Mobility Group (Nonhistone Chromosomal) Protein Isoform I-C
- Hemagen Diagnostics, Inc. (stock symbol)
- High Mobility Group Nucleosome-Binding (protein)
- His Majesty's Government of Nepal
- High Mobility Group Protein
- Human Muscle Glycogen Phosphorylase
- Heartland Meat Goat Producers Association
- 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl-CoA Reductase (enzyme)
- Healthy Marriages Grand Rapids (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Hall-Mark Global Solutions (computer distributor)
- Hazardous Material Guide Sheet
- Hellenic Military Geographical Service
- Historical Miniatures Gaming Society
- Human Muscle Glycogen Synthase
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of these programs, the Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (HMGP), requires states to submit a Standard Mitigation Plan for approval by FEMA as a condition for receiving disaster aid funding.
FEMA s Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (HMGP) will pay 75 percent, or $1.
First, the committee rejected the proposal to reduce the current 75 percent federal contribution for funding Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (HMGP) projects to 50 percent.