It will also pay 100$ of the delinquent amount due to cover property taxes, mortgage and hazard insurance premiums, homeowner association fees and foreclosure-related fees.
What does HIP stand for?
HIP stands for Hazard Insurance Premium
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HIP
We have 318 other meanings of HIP in our Acronym Attic
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight (association of Hampshire and Isle of Wight Local Authorities)
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Local Authorities (UK)
- Hacking In Progress
- Hardware Instrumentation Package
- Hardware Interface Processor
- Hardware Interface Program
- Harlem Irving Plaza
- Harvard Institute of Proteomics
- Hazard Identification Process
- Health Improvement Program (various organizations)
- Health in Practice (various locations)
- Health in Pregnancy (UK)
- Health Information Place
- Health Information Professional
- Health Insurance Plan
- Healthcare Incentive Plan
- Healthy Indiana Plan
- Hearing Impaired Person
- Help for Incontinent People (now NAFC: National Association For Continence)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To support the first objective, the site should allow the consumer to access routine account information, including date and amount of last payment, date and amount of tax bill or hazard insurance premium paid, amount in escrow, date of next interest rate adjustment and so forth.