Potential AMD hazard spectra: The oldest of these potential AMD hazard spectra is the blue hazard function that was developed from studies, mostly of primates, that showed retinal damage can occur with deep blue light, albeit at exposure levels far higher than levels typical of interior, or even normal exterior exposure.
What does HZF stand for?
HZF stands for Hazard Function
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HZF
- Horizon Zero Dawn (gaming)
- Hirshorn Zuckerman Design Group (Rockville, MD)
- Hnutie Za Demokraticke Slovensko (Slovak)
- Movement for A Democratic Slovakia-People's Party (Slovakia)
- Herpes Zoster Encephalitis
- High-Ionizing High Energy Particles
- High-Z High-Energy
- Highly Ionizing Radiation
- Hilfen Zur Erziehung (German: Aid to Education)
- Hayward Zucchini Festival (Hayward, CA)
- High Zagros Fault (mountain range; Iran-Iraq border)
- Human Zinc Finger (genetics)
- High-Zirconia Fused Cast
- Home Zones for London (UK)
- Hamster Zona-Free-Ovum (male infertility test)
- Hakuin Zen Gemeinschaft (German: Hakuin Zen Community)
- Herman Ze German (band)
- Homeopaten Zonder Grenzen (Dutch: Homeopaths without Borders)
- Hrvatske Zajednice Herceg Bosna (Croatian: Croatian Community of Bosnia-Herzegovina)
- Halm-Zielke Instrumentation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Given a certain f(t) it is possible to determine h(t), and we can write the hazard function as h(t, [theta], x) where [theta] represents the actual parameters to be estimated.
Although the shape of the fitted hazard function differs by disability type, many students in each disability category still graduate after 4, 5, or 6 years.
If X denotes the life time of a component or of living organism, then the past entropy of X is defined as [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (4) where F(t) is the cumulative distribution function and [tau](t) = f(t)/F(t) is the reversed hazard function or reversed failure rate of X.
The risk or hazard function represents the instant probability of change; it means the duration between the active stage and its ending.
95 Hardcover TA169 Rai (business statistics, Wayne State University) and Singh (Rapid Global Business Solutions) present methods for arriving at hazard rate estimates when mileage accumulation rates in the vehicle population are available in the case of hard failures, estimating hazard function when mileage accumulation rate is not available, and addressing bias in warranty data due to customer-rush near the warranty expiration limit.
There are expanded discussions on the relevant subjects of epistemic uncertainties, crossover designs, equivalence trials and studies, hazard functions, and the log-rank test.